PLDC stands for Professional Lighting Design Convention.
What is PLDC all about?
This biannual Convention was created for the global lighting design market. Lighting designers, architects, researchers, universities, industry and clients use PLDC as a platform to meet, learn about the latest developments in lighting design, and discuss the future of the lighting profession. PLDC stands for high quality knowledge transfer and international networking opportunities.
PLDC is supported by major market players, associations, universities and industry.
To date events have been held in
– 2007 in London/UK
– 2009 in Berlin/D
– 2011 in Madrid/E
– 2013 in Copenhagen/DK
– 2015 in Rome/I
Over the years PLDC has registered altogether almost 5000 attendees.
In 2015 in Rome PLDC brought together
– 1700 attendees
– representatives from 25 associations
– representatives from 38 universities and institutes
– an exhibition of 66 partners from the lighting industry
– 23 media partners
– representatives from 13 Partner Cities
– representatives from 12 Partner Events